Friday, January 7, 2011

Guess What...Its Friday!

sooooooooo, its Friday and my plans for today are probably, POSSIBLY hanging out with my friend Shawny. Most likely do stupid things. Saturday, i might go to Lowell and go see Courtney's boyfriend and his band (Life Once Lived) to record their EP, but i bet that won't end up happening. Its been an awefully long time since i've seen all them. ITS CRAZY! Sunday is you know, hardcore study day.. how fun is that. My friend Hannah Banana is coming over and we're most likely going to shoot each other from all the studying and stress. I'm a loser by the way. I hate the people though, who say screw the final. Those people make me so mad because they don't understand how important the finals are. If you want to go to a good college, there going to look at those scores and if you total fluke them... goood luck getting into that college. Have fun with no life. sooooo, i realized one of the many blogs I post consist of all my weekends or my weekend plans. I'm sorry, i bet its very annyoing and you all honestly don't care what im doing with my spare time. I apoligize.

No comments:

Post a Comment