Tuesday, March 8, 2011

im not going to blog about my weekend.

i'm just kidding. So, Friday was amazing. I got home from this place called school then Hannah Banana and Tabitha came over. We went to the movies and saw Beastly. It was precious. We met up with our boyfriend Maxi-pad, David :) and Joshua. After the movie we went to Mickey Ds because we are romantic. Then we walked to Wal-Mart and that whole strip and it was amazing. I'm not single anymore. Score. So then i crashed at Hannah Bananas house. Great Night....... Saturday we woke up early and went to the mall with the boys like usually. Sucessful day AGAIN! I left the mall with my mom and went to a REO speedwagon concert at the Star Plaza. It was fun i suppose. Sunday was bad and boring and aweful. Oh well. I want to go home. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXI-PAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment