Monday, October 18, 2010
Courtney Cary is Stupid
Courtney Cary is my bestfriend and likes to make fun of me and call me names. She also likes to hit me and laugh very loudly in my face. I love her oh so much and we laugh 24/7 to a point where i make her pee her pants twice. Once is my basement and the other time at Round the Clock. We spend alot of time together its kinda weird. Courtney is my twin, she likes to stalk my life, but she says "i stalk her life" piiish. My brother is dumb and is obessed with his stupid BMW. Its red. Its fully loaded full of poop. I am watching Aquamarine right now because i'm that cool. I cant wait until October 30th. Im going to a pretty awesome show at Another Hole In The Wall,with my best friend in the whole wide world, Miss Courtney Love Cary. Shes going to help me find a biddy. (; (a cute friend) If you dress up you get 4 dollars off. Everyone should go and listen to the bands Life Once Lived and Rose For Raquel. They are the best. Courtneys beautiful boyfriend is the vocalist/lead guitarist in Life Once Lived! I heart Felicia Cary with all my wittle heart. I really don't feel like blogging right now but whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment