Thursday, October 21, 2010
CRAZY TIMES...
The best moment or time I had this summer would have to be when i picked up my bestest friend in the whole world and went to the creepy corner store to get tea and munchies. Then we walked our way to the tiny little park and sat on the park bench that was ready to fall apart. We sat and ate our food and what not. Then our great friend Nathan came to the little park and we went to a ditch and fished because we're that cool. Then after he caught two fish, we all went on an adventure in a dark creepy forest. We stole some apples off this guys apple tree and we ended up at Peifers park. We all are lame and played at the park... i mean cool. We got pretty hungry to we went to Zels and got chili cheese fries. They were delcious because Zels is a god. We walked back to the park then went to the halloween store to be goofy and try wigs and constumes on. Lets just say it was pretty great. I laughed alot. It was a swell day with my two great ol' friends. I wish I had some tacos right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment